Latest Comments

The Mist ( 5 minutes ago )

GeminiSaga : Pointless episode but still looking forward for the next one. The previous ones were good enough.

First Kill ( 7 minutes ago )

thunderbolito : This film looked like a fkk you pay me made quick with a few famous actors and not so famous actors , very slow and badly edited , it also was written fast or they did not give a damn.

The Night Of ( 20 minutes ago )

hic66 : bit slow at times and honestly, cops not checking on every possible lead? was this factual or not? also last episode with chandra didnt seem plausible.

3 1/2 Minutes, Ten Bullets ( 24 minutes ago )

Lestat1970 : This didn't need to happen!!!! Two cars in a parking lot of a convience store. So, what if the car beside you is playing loud music? So, what you don't like their music? Your not in their car, their not in your car. 5 mintutes of your life, maybe a little less or maybe a little more. Your gone from the situatuion. There was never any need to talk to them. Haven't we have all at one time or another been in the same situation? I know I have. I can roll up my window, turn on my own music, and drive away when the person I am waiting for is done. I am so happy for the verdict. It was the right one. RIP Jordan.

Ozark ( 40 minutes ago )

SizzyLove : Interesting turn of events in this eppy.

Hell Girl ( 56 minutes ago )

knightslayer57 : I have tried time and again to get this series to "hook" me and it just is not binge worthy to me. It is good, and I like the little revenge stories, but the real mystery to me is with her background and the info on that and how everything starts to connect is soooo slow. Back when it came out, there were not that many titles, so I felt I had to sit thru it...now...meh, too many other anime to watch so I can be picky...like with any Yokai anime...I normally could care less. I did watch some of the older movies because I rented them or bought them and was forced to either finish it or admit that I wasted my money, and Inuyasha was on free broadcast tv, but now, I can skip it. For some reason this anime reminds me of those...dont ask me why. In any case...give it a four to six episode try and see if it tickles your fancy. To me it just reminds me of the days when anime was hard to find and normally expensive when you did.

Tumbledown ( 57 minutes ago )

propjoe31336 : Was compelled to stop this flick like 30 seconds in to research who sang the opening credits song. Was then quickly sucked into a Damien Jurado YouTube vortex. For those who dig the indie folk scene or more importantly just like good music need to check him out. His Bing Lounge, NPR, and KEXP performances are soul soothing.

Who Killed JonBenét ( 1 hour ago )

judabar : Hopefully the dna they found on JB will be in the system and eventually uncover the real killer.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer ( 1 hour ago )

Jerryman : I counted three concussions, Parker should be a vegetable.

The Flash ( 1 hour ago )

bondad : Just sat through Legends and Arrow bits of Invasion; what a pile of steaming ::&*%^%7 - As for this episode, aside from the irony of Draco finding 'the philosopher's stone', the writers just took the name and none of the facts of it. Every episode one can feel one's IQ draining away

DC's Legends of Tomorrow ( 1 hour ago )

bondad : What is the point of the guy with the fire gun? I know he is kinda the comic relief, but as a villain or hero he (and his brother) are lame; they have guns. Big deal. Fire ice or flame or bullets, doesn't make them special

Ozark ( 1 hour ago )

Vaevictis99 : The next Breaking Bad

47 Meters Down ( 1 hour ago )

mikeysdevilish : with acting this bad you would figure they would at least let us see them topless. poor movie if youre a 13 year old girl with low standards this is the movie for you.

325 Sycamore Lane ( 1 hour ago )

Junkeyardog : Now THAT is a sweet new twist on an old story...or two - Take two urban legends and put them together and WOW!

Alien: Covenant ( 1 hour ago )

mikeysdevilish : this was not a good movie. Its terrible what they are doing to the aliens franchise :(

The Circle ( 1 hour ago )

mikeysdevilish : good idea terrible execution. I ,like everyone else want to love emma but really starting to realize she is very over rated in every way. The ending was as if they made it up as they went. just terrible. the movie feels like they got bored making it and just didnt care. idk how disappointing

The Mist ( 2 hours ago )

Son_of_Wibble : Well, I've watched five episodes. Each episode is about 45 minutes and I reckon there's about 1 minute per episode that's actually interesting. 5 minutes total. The rest is soap opera garbage and about as intense as staring at a cow pat. I'm done, and I think this show will be after one season.

The Unkindness of Ravens ( 2 hours ago )

v8nlw : My only suggestion for this movie is 'Don't waste your time' 'Life is too short'.

The Circle ( 2 hours ago )

lhtsfy : Seeing Bill Paxton like that was heartbreaking. As for the film itself, I'm in the minority that found it intriguing. I enjoyed the performances of Emma and Tom; even the supporting actors held their own in their perspective roles. I honestly cannot say I understand all the hate this film is receiving, but that is just from my humble point of view.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow ( 2 hours ago )

bondad : The writers are so dumb! First off, Arrow is a girly boy who walks around with his eyeliner (where does that go when he takes off his mask?!), proclaiming his ability in 'His city', and the others say that the aliens took them to test metahumans: just how many metas were there? And as for the 'parable of the lion with a thorn in its foot' being a tale of 'how something huge and powerful can be overcome by something small' WTF? I know it is DC but come on!

Dark Matter ( 2 hours ago )

owenadam65 : The librarians came first in mini movies way before warehouse 13, they copied the librarians Sorry you are wrong.

The Shallows ( 2 hours ago )

vanili : not bad not bad.. good for one time watch 3.5/5

Don't Hang Up ( 2 hours ago )

fkingcat : Good movie, worth a watch

First Kill ( 3 hours ago )

v8nlw : Script and direction awful. Been done before and way way better. It all comes across as very wooden. It's a shame to see Bruce picking up roles like this. Only watch if you want to tar his memory.

Ozark ( 3 hours ago )

mrberry2u : my fav eppy so far and they've all been on point. and that last car ride - I knew what object I was about to see. yep, and there it was. all the way up.

A Place to Call Home ( 3 hours ago )

toasterfraker : Went from a nice little period drama with interesting character to full blown soap for bitter old ladies, complete with mustache twirling villainous villains doing villain things for no other reason that they are villains, and ridiculous twists like "OMG THAT GUY IS THE DAD??!" (he is really the only guy in town who is not a part of the Holy Family so... yeah big shocker) Talk about silver turning to crap.

Ozark ( 3 hours ago )

kaspars100 : Perfect, except that thing in begining where he has to answer - if he wants to kill your wife, becouse she was cheating?- . Its not a spoiler it how it begins. I would say apposite of what Martin sed to big drugkingpins. Finish Him!

Crazy Lake ( 3 hours ago )

hellsingfan01 : someone wake me up when something interesting happens

The Americans ( 3 hours ago )

David_Smith : Yep.....Pastor Tim is gonna get murdered for sure. Paige just signed his death warrant.

Cop and a Half 2 ( 3 hours ago )

Texasman : It was quite good believe it or not. Lou Diamond was actually funny. 4/5

Spider-Man Homecoming ( 3 hours ago )

tussles : Better version! Good picture and Audio, The music was edited lower though so you can hear the Conversations

Blood Drive ( 3 hours ago )

stephaniee_thall : This show is insane! What could possibly happen next - OMG, anything and everything!

Ozark ( 4 hours ago )

Lamontii : Damn I'm sold now. netflix is stepping up their game. I may have to get a membership!

The Circle ( 4 hours ago )

menmac : i have to say this...Sci-fi people are REALLY hard to please,that being said i am a a Sci-Fi person so i will withhold my opinion until i have seen the movie and i will also fate very objectively because i enjoy a lot of different genres so check back

Alone ( 4 hours ago )

goeatyourself : What a c**t... using emotional blackmail rather than rational discussion to coerce his brother into leaving. Giving in due to discomfort or a lack thereof is a cop out... personally I'm not a quitter... lazy yes... but I don't think I could ever justify to myself giving up until I had given all I could. Their shelter was half arsed and not elevated and could have easily been fixed in a day or two.

Janet King ( 4 hours ago )

toasterfraker : Another disappointing finale. This show just doesn't know how to close but damn that one was really telegraphed 5 episodes ago. Maybe if they hadn't shown us the other jerkwad doing his mustache twirling for half the season just to have him on the show, it would have been more of a surprise but it still would have been disappointing.

The Americans ( 4 hours ago )

David_Smith : As a Christian and an active believer of God.....I can honestly say that Pastor Tim is a creep and is seriously overstepping his bounds.

Ozark ( 5 hours ago )

SizzyLove : Giving the truth to the kiddies straight no chaser....

Playing with Dolls: Havoc ( 5 hours ago )

urizen : 1/5 I've seen trailer and it sucked. Movie sucks even more. Not for me, but Havoc looks good, cheesy but good.

The Closer ( 5 hours ago )

credoinars : Fred Willard (Santa Jack) makes everything better. Cannot believe this guy is pushing 80. A fun episode; would have loved to have seen one made with Willard as Provenza's reunited half-brother.

America's Next Top Model ( 5 hours ago )

Shali_H : I was very disappointed with Dustin. Kinda rooting for him but this time he didn't bring it on the ad shoot. But I love the commercial at the end it was a good distraction at least this episode left with a positive vibes as Dustin fan. Also love the mood with Nyle and Devin.

Mountain Men ( 5 hours ago )

painteddog : Seeing what Justace does with his hands and some outdated tools is mindblowing.

The Mist ( 5 hours ago )

ckhafre : It's just not that great... but it's weirdly addictive, so I'm just going to keep watching it.

Young, Dumb And Living Off Mum ( 5 hours ago )

chiefandkat : try youtube for missing links

Why Him? ( 5 hours ago )

lowoil : Tried to be trashy and cute at the same time, just came out smelling bad in my opinion.

Ozark ( 6 hours ago )

SizzyLove : Interesting start to this show... Somethings make you think, what would you do or is this possible.

A Beginners Guide to Snuff ( 6 hours ago )

LilUgly : wow that was something to see.

One Piece (JP) ( 6 hours ago )

LeSanjimomos : Genial anime I love it, I've been watching it since 2008. It would be so much greater (and probably already finished) if it weren't for the countless filling stories..

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Latest Comments

The Mist

First Kill

The Night Of

3 1/2 Minutes, Ten Bullets

Ozark

SizzyLove : Interesting turn of events in this eppy.

Hell Girl